Friday, 15 June 2012

I think I'm gonna dye!




Dip dye that is. After getting home from my sociology exam where I got the highest grade possible (yay me). I found this in the mail, Renbow crazy color semi permanent dye in lavender and pink. Yes folks I will jump on the bandwagon and get dip dye or ombre hair to summer haven't really decided which one but I will be getting one of them as of the fact that I have bought the dye. I'm seriously excited like a little girl. soon my friends I will the lucky owner of a colorful hair and hopefully matching  shorts. 


XOXO
Michala  

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes do it! I just did that to mine a few weeks ago and it looked a bit red in the beginning (I wanted it pink) because I'm a brunette so it looked a bit dark but now I really like it and it's great nice for summer :) xx

    fromyclosetwithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete