Saturday, 10 March 2012

Versatile blog award!


So Hannah from dirtydamselindistress awarded me with the versatile blog award and I can't even start to tell you how extremely happy I am. It really means a lot to hear that you guys like what I am doing and writing and one of you even gives me an award(yay). So except for that I don't really fell like writing a long thank you speech where I thank my mother and what not.

Here is a little list of the things I have to do:
1) Nominate 15 bloggers.
2) Inform the bloggers of their nominations.
3) Share 7 random facts about you.
4) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


The on I'm going to nominate is:
Lærke at andtheblack
Ulrikke Eleonora at ulrikkeeleonora
Amanda & Kristine at Likeable
Thea at TheaVintage
Carolina at fromyclosetwithlove
Stylekultur at stylekultur
Jessica at thisisengland
Leah at thefrillseekers
Tanya at tanyawall
Lucy at lucyrenton
Jenny at viva-la--jenny


7 random facts:
1. If you haven't guessed this already I have a thing for indie music
2. I am in love with Johnny Depp and have watched almost all of the movies he is in
3. I am a gymnast and am not very good at it
4. I read a lot and unfortunately have a thing books like twilight and hush hush
5. I am extremely lazy (sometimes I feel like the lazy song was written over my life)
6. I get quite good grades
7. I spend to much time on my computer

XOXO
Michala




   

No comments:

Post a Comment