Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Ed sheeran!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥












So last sunday(two days ago) I went to Vega and saw/heard Ed Sheeran and man it was good. It is literally the best concert I have ever been to he was absolutely awesome and that voice OMG thinking back makes me feel like I'm floating on pink cloud. I can't really describe how amazing it was so I just thought I should make a post to share the Ed Sheeran love(my friends are tired of me talking about him) if you don't all ready know him (which I would find a bit weird) hear some of the songs(or all of them) I have posted up top. If you ever get a chance to hear him live defiantly do he has an amazing voice and  during the concert you don't get tired or he just gets you and doesn't let you loose until the concert ends.

XOXO
Michala
  



4 comments:

  1. oMg i love this singer!! Ed Sheeran <3 his song 's so unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more!! he is so amazing<3 love him

      Delete
  2. Lucky you !!! I love ed.
    I awarded you the versatile award on my blog :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to he is so good!
      wow thank you it really means a lot and I am really happy that you gave me the award!:D <3 <3

      Delete