Friday, 9 March 2012

Dance to another tune



Hat: H&M
Shirt: H&M
T-Shirt: casual wear
Socks: Asos
Shoes: Hilfiger

Are all of you having an awesome friday? I hope so. I have had a great not only did i only have to go to school for two and a half hours, in two of those hours we did Thai bo(a kind of shadow boxing and aerobic mixed into one) so that was sweet. After I got home I ate an Avocado sandwich and too the pictures above, I really like the t-shirt and just oversized clothes in general I have made the male section of H&M into one of the spots I have to go when I'm out shopping. Have any of you ever seen the movie The illusionist? If you haven't drop everything you have in your hands and run to the nearest movie store and buy it or if you are crime go and download it is amazing love on it. 



XOXO
Michala  


No comments:

Post a Comment