Tuesday, 21 February 2012

India Part. 2




























 
 They have star wars themed burgers at quick, how awesome!



Okay so this is part 2 of my India trip. I don't really feel to well so this post isn't going to be very long(except for the pictures of course) I just wanted to show you some of the pictures I took and shortly tell you about some of the things I saw. So lets get to it, I saw Taj Mahal (of course) as most people visiting India would see, and it was stunning. I also saw a lot of different palaces and forts and they where all extremely beautiful built and the architectural details where of them where amazing. Another cool thing I did was ride on elephant (I know, so cool) but as I mentioned at the beginning I'm not feeling quite well so I will take a power nap. I hope you all are having a great week.  


XOXO
Michala



No comments:

Post a Comment